I got it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got it

Jokes,Gossips,Celebrity,Videos,News and Science

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Friendship Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aditi

Best Friendship Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Best Friendship Quotes   Best Friendship Quotes EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 am

Like a Star @ heaven Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead. Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.

Like a Star @ heaven A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

Like a Star @ heaven Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

Like a Star @ heaven When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Like a Star @ heaven I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

Like a Star @ heaven Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.

Like a Star @ heaven Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.

Like a Star @ heaven A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.

Like a Star @ heaven The only way to have friends is to be one.

Like a Star @ heaven Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Last edited by aditi on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aditi

PostSubject: Re: Best Friendship Quotes   Best Friendship Quotes EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 am

Like a Star @ heaven A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.

Like a Star @ heaven There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.

Like a Star @ heaven A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.

Like a Star @ heaven A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Like a Star @ heaven It's the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter.

Like a Star @ heaven Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.

Like a Star @ heaven Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.

Like a Star @ heaven Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Like a Star @ heaven Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success - yours or his.

Like a Star @ heaven Never refuse any advance of friendship, for if nine out of ten bring you nothing, one alone may repay you.

Back to top Go down
aditi

PostSubject: Re: Best Friendship Quotes   Best Friendship Quotes EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 am

Like a Star @ heaven Nothing changes your opinion of a friend so surely as success - yours or his.

Like a Star @ heaven I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones.

Like a Star @ heaven The friendship that can cease has never been real.

Like a Star @ heaven Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

Like a Star @ heaven Purchase not friends by gifts; when thou ceasest to give, such will cease to love.

Like a Star @ heaven Friendship is like china bowl, Once broken can be mended but crack is Still there.

Like a Star @ heaven A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

Like a Star @ heaven When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.

Like a Star @ heaven The road to a friend's house is never long.

Like a Star @ heaven Friendship and formality don't stand together.

Back to top Go down
aditi

PostSubject: Re: Best Friendship Quotes   Best Friendship Quotes EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 am

Like a Star @ heaven When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Like a Star @ heaven Friendship is sharing openly, laughing often, trusting always, caring deeply.

Like a Star @ heaven A best friend is like a 4-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.

Like a Star @ heaven Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

Like a Star @ heaven A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Like a Star @ heaven A friend is not a true friend unless he protects his brother in three situations: in his misfortune, in his absense, and at his death.

Like a Star @ heaven Friends are like books should be few and choose the best one.

Like a Star @ heaven A friendship that can end, never really began.

Like a Star @ heaven A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Like a Star @ heaven True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friendship Quotes   Best Friendship Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Friendship Quotes
Page 1 of 1